Margaret Dabbs, Alderley Edge
(Fit out – Project Value £170,000.00)
Margaret Dabbs London is a global brand specialising in hand and feet treatments. The client asked for advice on a prestigious location for their new north west clinic and the top choice was London Road in Alderley Edge.
The property was a former wine rack store left in a bare shell condition. Utilising the basement was a challenge due to its condition layout and limited head height.
Following various schematic designs, we agreed the design with the client and obtained the landlords consent to proceed.
A full range of our design and contract administration services were offered for this project including:
- Advice on prime location
- Liaison with landlord and solicitors to agree License
- Initial condition survey
- CDM 2015
- Measured survey to produce accurate as built drawings
- The preparation of design and schematic layout options.
- The preparation of detailed working drawings and specification for the works.
- The making of Planning Applications for Change of Use and signage.
- Application for Building Regulation Approval.
- Invitation of tenders from suitable contractors.
- Letting and Administering the Building Contract
- Monitoring work progress and sign off work on completion.