55 Spring Gardens, Manchester
(Complete External Refurbishment)
The work on this 25 Year old office building comprised the complete removal of all the red coloured window frames and curtain walling and the replacement with new in grey together with remedial works to the roof and the cleaning of the concrete façade. All with a project value of approximately £1.3 million.
The services provided included:
- The preparation of drawings and specification
- The making of a planning application.
- Dealing with the highways department in respect of scaffolding permits
- The invitation of tenders from specialist glazing contractors
- The letting and supervising of the work including water testing as the work progressed
- CDM matters