(New build, Extensions and Site Works)
Knottingley is a site that required a complete rethink with regard to its operations and running. Extracting the client’s requirements and staging the works to provide as little disruption as possible to a continuously working site.
- A 1000SqFt extension to the existing offices
- 3000SqFt extension to the existing workshop building
- 7000SqFt new build workshop
- 7600SqFt new build vehicle maintenance building
- Groundworks and petrol interceptors
- New vehicular access road with associated parking and hardstanding
We provide a full range of architectural and surveying services for this particular client on a regular basis.
- Initial condition survey
- Measured survey to produce accurate as built drawings
- The preparation of design and detailed drawings
- The preparation of a specification for the works
- Making Planning Applications.
- Application for Building Regulation Approval
- Liaising with structural engineers, M&E engineers and other consultants.
- Invitation of tenders from suitable contractors
- Letting and Administering the Contract
- Supervising the Construction